The Quick Start Guide in the online User Guide will take you through the steps of Project creation to reference screening. It is highly recommended that you first go through this section of the User Guide to get an understanding of the steps required to get a Project started.
Briefly, the following items are required to set up your first Project, and are covered in the Quick Start Guide:
- Naming your Project
- Importing references to review
- Creating Forms for reference screening or data extraction
- Configuring your workflow, such as various Level and Form Settings
- Adding other users to your Project
- Assigning the required permissions to your own account (e.g. reviewer at specific Levels) and other accounts in your Project