Follow these steps to move your references and response sets to the correct Level in your workflow.
- Display all the required RefIDs in a Datarama report (e.g. go to Reports > Reference Status and click on the number shown in references added in Level 2 - this will generate a list of just the RefIDs of the references you want to move back to Level 1).
- At the bottom of the Datarama report, click the "Add Tags/Labels to References" button. In the Add Tags field, type in min_level=1 . Save any changes.
- To ensure the Tags are applied properly, refresh and go to the Reference Display Options tab in Datarama and select the Tag min_level.
- Click Run Report to see if those RefIDs containing the Tag display "1" in the the min_level column of the report.
- If all is correct, go to References > Reconcile References, and reconcile your references from Level 1 to move these reference to Level 1 in an "Unreviewed" state. When/if they advance to Level 2 (via inclusion) they will re-link to their Level 2 response sets.