This article lists the steps required to start working in DistillerSR on your first Project, and links to associated documentation. You should be logged in to your account to view the User Guide.
A full video training is available for purchase.
- Create a Project. With a student subscription, you have one Project available. It is created automatically, so you will be in the Project upon logging in. If you want to change your Project name, see instructions here.
- Import references. You can import references through a PubMed from within DistillerSR, or upload a file containing your references.
- Create Forms. The Form contains the list of questions reviewers will answer while reviewing references. In Forms, you can add questions (text, radio, checkbox etc.) and specify answers for each question.
- Add your Forms to the workflow. The workflow contains Levels that reflect the sequential order in which you plan to review references and perform data extraction in your Project.
- Add a new user. With a student subscription, you can add up to two additional accounts to work in the Project with you. Note: Assign permissions to all new accounts, otherwise they won't be able to work in the Project.
- Assign reviewers in your workflow. Users need to be assigned as reviewers in your workflow (including your administrator account) in order to review references in the Review Screen. You can assign users in Level Settings or Form Settings. Note: if you do not have a complex or specific workflow, it is recommended to assign reviewers in Level Settings.