Please be advised that as of April 24, 2023 we have updated our standard DistillerSR Subscription Terms to a new version 3.2, which are available for review HERE. For any Customer and Users subject to the previous version of these terms, this announcement is prior notice of these changes will take on June 1, 2023.
The changes in this new version 3.2 of the DistillerSR Subscription Terms are to address customer requests for changes as well as general internal updates. We have included a list of all changes below along with a brief description to assist your review of the updated terms:
Customer Requested Changes:
- Section 2.4 - User Subscription Terms
- Language simplified to provide better clarity that renewal will only be on mutual written agreement.
- Section 4.4 - Suspension of Service
- Requirement added- Vendor must provide 14 days prior notice before suspension for non-payment occurs.
- Section 10 – Limitation of Liability
- Grammar amended for clarification that this section is mutual between Parties.
- Definition of Force Majeure
- Amended to remove “Pandemic (including COVID 19 and related variants)” and insert “localized sickness outbreak” in its place.
- Definition of Customer Data
- Definition amended to clarify the scope of Customer Data.
- Update hyperlinks
- Hyperlink URL updated to distillersr.com domain
- Amend Termination for Convenience notification requirements
- Notification will now be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification for Termination for Cause must be sent in accordance with the notice provision in section 12.9.
- Removal of term “DAISY” when referring to AI Classifiers.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.